For many companies, the primary business objective is to control and reduce the total cost for their global fleet. This is why there is a growing trend for companies to source their fleet requirements under an international agreement. LeasePlan International plays a key role in leading LeasePlan's approach to this global sector. LeasePlan International is a wholly owned subsidiary of LeasePlan Corporation and has been providing flexible solutions to clients with an international fleet since 1990.
Our mission is 'to be recognised in the market as the best provider of global fleet management consultancy and solutions'. Using our experience and expertise, we offer a harmonised product range, designed specifically for multinational organisations, adding value to their businesses locally and worldwide. To be able to do this, we:
- Focus on our client needs by always being proactive.
- Offer a dedicated international client team.
- Have structured processes between international and national LeasePlan companies.
- Are best in offering global consolidated fleet reporting.
- Work with clients in an open and transparent manner to achieve their aims.
- Deliver continuous innovation in products and services in genuine partnership with our clients.
LeasePlan International is located in six countries that cover four regions. Each region has a dedicated international sales and account management team providing you with a single point of contact. We also work closely with the local LeasePlan offices to ensure your global needs are met locally. Our head office is based in Almere, the Netherlands.